IOSR Journals is a self supporting organization and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is solely financed by the processing fees received from authors. The processing fees are required to meet operations expenses such as employees, salaries, internet services, electricity etc. Being an Open Access Journal, IOSR Journals does not receive payment for subscription as the journals are freely accessible over the internet. It costs money to produce a peer-reviewed, edited, and formatted article that is ready for online publication, and to host it on a server that is freely accessible without barriers around the clock. We ask that - as a small part of the cost of doing the research--the author, institution, or funding agency pays a modest fee to help cover the actual cost of the essential final step, the publication.
Manuscript Handling Charges : 3200 INR / 75 USD
If author wants to hard copy of Journal, they required to pay extra charges : 600 INR / 45 USD
Above fees includes all review, publication, indexing and certificates hard copy charges. There are no any other hidden extra charges.
How to deposite fees :
1. If you belong to China/India/Australia/New Zealand/Thailand, you can deposit fees by choosing anyone of following options:
- Depositing fees directly by near bank branch to the account given in acceptance letter
- By your Net banking a/c to the account given in acceptance letter
Authors from Australia/China/India/New Zealand/Thailand can not pay by paypal.
2. Online Registration Payment - Authors from all other the countries can pay by their Master card/ debit card/credit card/visa card here…
Fees through Pay Pal
3. Online Registration Payment - Authors from all other Countries where Pay Pal does not work can use wire transfer
Payment through wire transfer
IOSR Global Editors
Prof. (Dr.) .Shamim Akhtar
PHd in Normal Anatomy, Morphology Department
Prof (DR) Kumari Sandhya
MBBS, DGO , MS(Anatomy), CCHFWM, FICMCH
Ahmad Al Nashar
Ph.D, Oral and maxillofacial surgery
Dr. Kapil Amgain
MSc Anatomy, MD (AM), Anatomy